Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM®) English
Course for Scrum Master experts who wish to enhance and accredit their mastery of their role. Prerequisite: A-CSM
Certified Scrum Master Experts (CSP-SM) are able to stimulate their teams to improve the way in which the Scrum and Agile principles and instruments are applied, enhancing the results obtained. In addition, they have demonstrated and documented experience, specific training and applied knowledge of Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skills as a Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to progress your career even further by becoming a Certified Scrum Master Expert and earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve the implementation of Scrum in your workplace.
In addition to standing out for the depth of your Scrum knowledge and distinguishing yourself in the global market as a high-level professional, reaching the CSP level allows:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other Scrum and Agile leaders
- Attract more recruiters and earn higher pay
- Reach a gateway and milestone to become a CST®, CEC and / or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world’s largest Agile evaluation and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
In our CSP-CSM class you will learn:
- How Scrum connects to and benefits from Lean thinking
- Advanced facilitation techniques
- How to maintain a team coach stance
- How to Train and Mentor Scrum Teams
- Advanced team development strategies
- Encourage multi-team collaboration
- How to develop great product owners
- How to support organizations in their adoption of Scrum
- Integrate a culture of continuous improvement in organizations
- Analyze different approaches and challenges to scale Scrum
- And demonstrate your growth path as an outstanding Scrum Master
- Have an Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a CSP-SM certified educational offering to gain advanced agile coaching and facilitation skills and demonstrate the application of high-potential techniques serving the organization, product owner, and development team.
- Successfully complete all the training components designed by the trainer. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of specific work experience for the Scrum Master role (within the last five years).
- You can maintain your CSP-SM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEU) and renewing your certification every two years.
NOTE: You can take the CSP-SM educational offer at any time after completing your A-CSM certification, and you must have at least 24 months of Scrum Master experience started in your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your CSP-SM certification.
Dates of the workshops
October 21, 2022 (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm CEST) – Introduction
October 28, 2022 (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CEST)
November 4, 2022 (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CET)
November 11, 2022 (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CET)
November 18 (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm CET) – Closure