Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) English
Would you like to know?
… how to create awesome and customer-centric products?
… how to hit your end users’ sweet spot so they return to you again and again?
… how to be proud of your Scrum Team outcomes working as a Product Owner?
… how to lead the portfolio roadmaps of the organization level like a superstar?
… get certified in the Certified Scrum Product Owner training by the Scrum Alliance?
Then join us for a Certified Scrum Product Owner® intensive training!
The Product owner is one of the most difficult and misunderstood roles in Scrum. As a matter of fact, in my 14 years of experience implementing Scrum in more than 30 countries, I’ve seen multiple organisations not marching their expectations on Agile because of wrong implementations of the product owner role. This is why, being trained to properly understand and perform in the PO role is a critical factor to ensure the success of your Scrum implementation.
In this training, you will learn how to successfully implement the Product Owner role in your organisation to reach the true purpose of Scrum.
Your trainer is a certified trainer (CST) so you will get the understanding of the theory behind Scrum and the PO role from a trusted source and will practice it with multiple hands-on real-life exercises. Moreover, your trainer is a hands-on practitioner, certified and an Enterprise Coach (CEC) and will provide with many real-life examples coming from different industries such as Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, pharmaceutical, and video games among others.
Agenda of Certified Scrum Product Owner® training:
Scrum and the role of the product owner
You will understand Scrum by learning the purpose of Scrum itself and each of the Pillars, Events, Artefacts, Roles, and values.
Context of Agile product delivery
Understanding the rules of the Scrum Framework
Master the role of the Product Owner
How to perform as a PO in each Scrum event
Learn Agile strategic management: Product Budgeting, Portfolio management and Release Planning
Learn Agile tactic management: Sprint Planning, Estimation and No Estimation.
Delivering Customer centric products
You will learn how to align stakeholders on the vision, priorities and scope of the product to be delivered. Moreover you will understand how to ensure that the Scrum development teams understand what is to be delivered.
Bringing Customer centricity to your business
Product & Service Design with Design Thinking
Setting the right foundations with Product & Project inception
Creating and refining your Product Backlog
Understanding customer needs with User Stories
Upon successful completion of this class you will obtain the Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO*) Certification by the Scrum Alliance
Who is this class for:
Entrepreneurs and Managers that want to understand how to deliver customer centric products using
the Scrum Framework.
Product Owners that need to learn how to how to successfully perform their role.
Scrum Masters and Agile coaches that need to train and support POs in their role.
* Please note that to obtain the CSPO certification you need to actively participate in the training for a minimum of 15 hours.
You will get in this course:
- three high-quality training sessions from the leading provider of education in the Agile and Scrum space
- access to the digital materials Certified Scrum Product Owner Certificate
- join our community of Product Owners where you can share your journey as a Scrum Professional and receive support
- 15 SEU (Scrum Education Unit) for your Scrum Alliance CSP Certification
- 15 PMI Member PDUs (which could be used to extend PMP, PMI-ACP certifications)
- possibility to have 20 minute follow-up call with our team
- ability and knowledge to change your organization
If you need a corporate format of this training, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and obtain:
- one hour call before the training to discuss the context and objective of the training
- custom-made training based on your context and purpose
- possibility of having a private e-learning platform with 6 months access to all materials, workbooks and templates
- one hour consulting to observe of one of your Scrum Events, provide the feedback and share suggestions for improvement