Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) English
Would you like to know?
… how can you efficiently work with a process and constantly improve it so that teams and organizations become more effective and there are continuous learnings?
… how can you help teams in each iteration deliver more value to clients, with less work?
… what exactly is meant by self-organized and high-performance teams?
… what defines great a Scrum Master from a behavior point of view, and what kind of skills are needed to work in a high-trust environment with development teams and Product Owners?
… is it a myth that Scrum Masters can help teams and organizations to quadruple delivered value to clients in a one-year time?
… can you become a Certified Scrum Master in just two days?
Then join us for a Certified Scrum Master® training!
The Certified Scrum Master course is a class (15 hours) for:
- Aspiring Scrum Masters, delivery team members, managers, project managers, and organizational team leaders seeking a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Scrum
- People who are implementing, cooperating with, or planning to use Scrum in their organizations
- Everyone interested in understanding the power of the Scrum framework
During this training, you will practice Scrum using practical examples, learn how Scrum works, and feel the dynamics of participation in the Scrum team. The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format, with lectures, group discussions, exercises, games, and simulations.
With more than 14 years of experience as a coach, trainer, and mentor implementing Scrum in more than 30 countries, Ãngel Diaz-Maroto has acquired the expertise and real-life examples to help you to perform the role of Scrum Master and to use the Scrum framework in practice.
During the CSM class, you will learn Scrum Roles, Events, and Artifacts. You will also deep dive into the discussion about building self-organized and high-performance teams, the mindset of Agile teams, and the mindset of how to influence an organization.
- Creating team working agreements
- Understanding Agile and why it is important in the industry
- Learning the purpose of the Scrum framework
- Learning how to teach the Scrum framework
- Developing a deep understanding of the Scrum Master role
- Exploring the Product Owner role and its function in Scrum
- Building high-performance development teams
- Nurturing committed and self-organized teams in practice
- Learning how to lead efficient and successful Scrum Events:
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Backlog refinement
- Sprint Reviews / Demo
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Discovering and avoiding frequent misconceptions about Scrum that lead to failure
- Creating, splitting, and refining a Product backlog with a real-life example
- Understanding requirements with User Stories, Definition of Done, and Definition of Ready in practice
Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified Scrum Master exam and become Certified Scrum Masters (CSMs). Every participant has 90 days to take the exam after receiving a Welcome email from the Scrum Alliance.
Audience of the Certified Scrum Master®
The CSM course is appropriate for aspiring Scrum Masters, managers, project managers, product managers, team leads, business analysts, requirements engineers, delivery team members, or other team members who wish to learn how to apply Scrum principles and practices to rapidly create high-value products that deliver ROI and delight customers.
This training is meant for those who are implementing, cooperating with, or planning to use Scrum in their organizations and for organizational team leaders seeking a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Scrum.
In the Certified Scrum Master® training you will get:
- three high-quality training sessions from the leading provider of education in the Agile and Scrum space
- the digital materials of the training
- access to the “Certified Scrum Master” exam
- join our community of Scrum Masters where you can share your journey as a Scrum Professional and receive support
- 15 SEU (Scrum Education Unit) for your Scrum Alliance CSP Certification
- 15 PMI Member PDUs (which could be used to extend PMP, PMI-ACP certifications)
- possibility to join our next A-CSM training and get a discount: https://www.dmagilecoaching.com/events/advanced-certified-scrum-master-english/
- 50% discount for our next Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals training to develop your coaching skills
- possibility to have 20 minute follow-up call with our team
- ability and knowledge to change your organisation
The format of the training
The training program incorporates many concepts of “training from the back of the room,” in which the participants say and do more than the instructor. During this training, short blocks of theory alternate with practice and exercises for a robust learning experience.
CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME AN EXPERT SCRUM MASTER AND JOIN OUR NEXT ADVANCED CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER® (A-CSM®)!
If you have decided to become a Scrum Master Expert and are committed to dedicating your effort and time to reach the next level, join our Scrum Master Track and change your life and your organization.
You can save money by purchasing bundle offers and get our support during your learning journey as a Scrum Master Expert.
Package: CSM + A-CSM (you can get an additional 10% discount).
Package: CSM + A-CSM + CSP-SM (you can get extra 20% discount)
To get the details and activate this promotion, please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you need a corporate format of this training, contact us (email@example.com) and obtain:
- one hour call before the training to discuss the context and objective of the training
- custom-made program based on your context and purpose
- possibility of having a private e-learning platform with 6 months access to all materials, workbooks and templates
- one hour consulting to observe of one of your Scrum Events, provide the feedback and share suggestions for improvement