Certified Business Resilience Practitioner in English
2,000 companies participated in the 2019 Global Crisis Survey, 69% have experienced a crisis in the last 5 years and just under 20% say they have been harmed by such experience. Meanwhile, more than 40% say they are “in a better place” after the crisis.
We are now going through a global crisis and we are all experiencing the effect of being unprepared. Some companies will end up getting stronger in the new normal, others will end up destroyed.
In ten years, Agile will not be enough, we will need to build a new level of organizational adaptability and resilience. Understand organizational resilience as the ability of an organization to quickly recover from unexpected difficulties that put its continuity at risk.
To ensure the continuity of a business, the development of Resilience must be a key factor in the organizational strategy. In this class, you will learn a simple and effective framework for building organizational resilience, planning, and facilitating crisis simulations in your organization and the teams that comprise it. As part of this course, you will learn how to run crisis simulations and how those simulations help organizations not only to be prepared to overcome extreme changes in the market and adapt more quickly to new conditions, but also to become disruptive change within the market. market.
In the Certified Business Resilience Practitioner course you will learn:
- How to project operational, financial, reputational and human impact of possible crisis
scenarios in your organization and teams, as well as to increase your capacity to respond to these threats.
- How to simulate disruptions in your business and verify how your company will respond and generate solutions to crises.
- To develop processes, practices, structures, allies and tools to achieve the best possible result in disruptive scenarios.
- How to take advantage of business agility and business resilience to activate the capacity for innovation in your organization and become the player that stands out and revolutionizes the market.
Purpose and context of Organizational resilienc
- Resilience and Business Resilience
- VUCA context
- Resilience and complexity
- Resilience vs. Agile vs. AntiFragile
Processes to develop Resilience
- Business continuity plans
- Scenario planning cycle
- Simulation cycle
- Dynamic governance
- Dynamic structures
- Open Space technology
- Control layout design
- Structures for diversification
Culture in Resilient Organizations
- Futures thinking & Resilient Mindset
- Leadership for Resilience
- Culture and Values
- Decision-making distribution
The Certified Business Resilience Practitioner course will serve to:
Medium to high-level managers who seek to shape their organization’s strategy in an agile way to generate solutions before the crisis and achieve the best possible result in disruptive scenarios:
- Mid-level managers
- Senior managers
- Managers of non-for-profit organisations
- Managers of government organisations
In this training you will get:
- three training sessions from the leading provider of education in the Agile and Scrum space
- practical tools to develop organizational resilience in your company
- will learn how to plan and facilitate crisis simulations in your organization and the teams that compose it
- ability and knowledge to change your organization
Our Certified Business Resilience Practitioner course awards 15 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®), which you can take advantage of to maintain or renew your Scrum Alliance certification.
If you want to know more about the importance of resilience and crisis simulations, watch our trainer’s talk about the Business Resilience conference in New York:
If you need a corporate format for this course, contact us (email@example.com) and get:
- One hour call before the course to discuss the context and purpose of the class.
- Personalized training based on your context and purpose.
- Possibility of having a private e-learning platform with 6 months of access to all materials, workbooks and templates.
- Additional calls to accompany you in the implementation of this practical framework to build resilience in your organisation.