Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals in English
To sustain the purpose and find the true benefit that Agility proposes, it is essential to activate in the Scrum Master, Product Owner and members of the agile team, the mental models, the connection with meaning and values, which together with the relational dynamics and conversations, will generate the long-awaited capacity for continuous adaptation to the needs of customers, which you can learn in our Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals class.
As a learning facilitator at the level of mental models and relationships, the discipline of professional coaching is revealed as a tool and a fundamental mental model to guarantee the success of the Agile implementation and its sustained development over time.
THE CERTIFIED AGILE COACHING FUNDAMENTALS PROPOSAL
What is coaching and how can it generate value in the context of agility? What are the skills, mental model and values that underpin the practice of coaching? What is a coaching conversation like? What are the learnings a customer can expect?
Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals is a 5-hour training that brings agility professionals closer to the acquisition of the fundamental skills of the coach in order to generate meaningful learning in people who perform roles in the territory of agility.
In this training you will learn the difference between professional coaching and consulting, you will understand what a coaching conversation is like and the skills to make it effective, you will learn about the design of fundamental conversations for the development of the Scrum Master, Product Owner, development team, leaders of the organization and managers of the organization where you work.
This training is eminently practical, integrating various facilitation methodologies. You will experiment, analyze and practice individually, in pairs and in groups models and skills for coaching conversation. During the two days of the program you will exercise step by step the moments of a coaching conversation based on the Dancefloor, a framework that condenses 8 perspectives necessary for the development of people, leaders and organizations.
IN THE CERTIFIED AGILE COACHING FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING WE WILL SHOW YOU
Purpose and the mental model of coaching that distinguishes it from other disciplines such as consulting and psychotherapy.
· Dancefloor as a framework to structure the coaching conversation and its use to facilitate learning in the territory of agility.
· The relevance of and how to inquire to clarify the client’s development purpose, establishing the necessary learning to face and manage its current context.
· How to explore the context in which the client operates to understand the challenge presented and clearly establish the learning gap.
· Establish coaching agreements that take care of the relationship with the client and the purpose of the coaching.
· Facilitate the exploration and generation of possibilities and action commitments to achieve the purpose.
· How to generate practice and application commitments by the client, also extending the learning to other domains and challenges.
This course is recommended for:
· Scrum Masters and Product Owners who want to deepen the skills necessary to exercise their role and improve interaction with other team members.
· Consultants who want to add a coaching approach to their professional practice.
· Agile Coaches who want to explore alternatives and strengthen their skills for a better practice of their profession.
You will earn 5 hours of Continuing Coaching Education accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
This course is a part of our ACSTH “Certified Enterprise Agile Coaching Program”.