Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) in English
One of the most common challenges agile professionals and change agents face is structuring a conversation within the organization that helps enable the competencies needed to drive growth and change. In our Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) course, you will learn easy tools to structure your conversation with individuals, teams and organizations and you will practice the main skills of an Agile Coach, such as coaching, mentoring, facilitation and teaching.
To sustain the purpose and find the true benefit that Agility proposes, it is essential to activate in the Scrum Master, Product Owner and members of the agile team, the mental models, the connection with meaning and values, which together with the relational dynamics and conversations, will generate the long-awaited capacity for continuous adaptation to the needs of customers, which you can learn in our Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals class.
As a learning facilitator at the level of mental models and relationships, the discipline of professional coaching reveals itself as a fundamental tool and mental model to guarantee the success of Agile implementation and its sustained development over time.
Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC)
What is coaching and how can it create value in the context of agility?
What skills, mental model and values underlie coaching practice?
What does a coaching conversation look like?
What kind of learnings can the customer expect?
Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) is a 21-hour training that brings agility professionals closer to acquiring fundamental coaching skills to generate meaningful learning in people who perform roles in the territory of agility.
This training is eminently practical, it integrates various facilitation methodologies. You will experiment, analyze and practice individually, in pairs and in groups models and skills for the coaching conversation. During the three days of the program, you will exercise step by step the moments of a coaching conversation based on #CoachingDancefloor, a framework that condenses 8 perspectives necessary to structure a simple conversation for the development of people, leaders and organizations.
In this training of Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) you will learn:
· Definition of Agile Coaching and the attitude of the Agile Coach.
· Dancefloor as a framework to structure the coaching conversation and its use to facilitate learning in the territory of agility.
· Effective listening, inquiry, articulation and anchoring skills as fundamental skills in the coaching conversation and as skills to offer clients as the basis of their effective communication and conversational competence.
· Establish coaching agreements that take care of the relationship with the client and the purpose of the coaching.
· Relevance of and how to inquire to clarify the client’s development purpose, establishing the necessary learning to face and manage the current context.
· How to explore the context in which the client operates to understand the challenge presented and clearly establish the learning gap.
· How to increase self-awareness about the identity, values and beliefs of the client and how they support or hinder actions that would bring them closer to the purpose.
· Facilitate the inquiry and anchoring of possibilities and action commitments to achieve the purpose.
· Apply mentoring skills with the client while exploring options and possibilities.
· Use the Coaching Dancefloor as a framework for designing and facilitating relevant conversations within a team or organization.
· Understand the relevance of conversations such as: establishing personal and shared purpose, conversation to explore and generate context and agreements, feedback conversation, negotiation and coordination, for the achievement of the client’s purpose.
This course is recommended for:
· Agile Coaches who want to explore alternatives and strengthen their skills for a better practice of their profession.
· Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Change Agents who want to deepen the skills necessary to exercise their role and improve interaction with other team members.
· Consultants who want to add a coaching approach to their professional practice.
· Entrepreneurs and leaders who want to increase the productivity of work, increase the effectiveness of work with teams, combining employee motivation with the goals of the organization.
The benefits of the Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC):
- we understand that it is challenging and it is not clear where to start the coaching conversation from. In our course, you will get a simple and practical structure for your coaching conversation;
- you will become part of a community of people who is interested in developing coaching skills as you are and who will support you during your learning journey;
- 20 synchronous hours of ACSTH by the ICF and 20 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®) by the Scrum Alliance.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn an ICP-ACC certificate by ICAfile.
This course is a part of our ACSTH Program approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). You will earn 20 hours of synchronous learning of the ACSTH Program.
Completing the initial training will allow you to access the CoachingDancefloor Agile Coaching Certification Program, where you will access extended and personalized accompaniment of mentoring and supervision of coaching practices to consolidate your skills and initial training models.
Certified Agile Coaching Fundamentals training grants 15 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®), which you can leveraging to maintain or renew your Scrum Alliance certification.